- As of December 8, 2014, the Superior Court of California County of San Francisco requires mandatory electronic file and serve of all subsequent documents in Civil and Probate Trust cases. (Code of Civil Procedure section 1010.6, California Rules of Court 2.253(b)(2) and San Francisco Superior Court Local Rule 2.10.)
- San Mateo Local Rules here.
- Where should your action be filed? Enter your zip code in the “Filing Court Locator” to determine where your matter will be heard.
- What is the designated court for your type of action in Orange County? Click here to see the court designation list in the O.C.”
- (Please note: Orange County Courts are only accepting new cases by e-filing as of January 1, 2013.)
San Bernardino County Superior Courthouses: Addresses, phone numbers, directions can be found here.
Ventura County Superior Courts: Addresses, phone numbers, directions can be found here.